What concessions are you entitled to?

Back to index
Card Type: PCC
State: WA
Category: Motor Vehicles, Travel

The Country Age Pension Fuel Card provides eligible pensioners with up to $575 a year towards the cost of fuel and/or taxi travel from participating providers to offer more support for the transport needs of eligible pensioners living in country areas.  

Applicants must be receiving a Department of Veterans' Affairs Service Pension or Centrelink Aged pension and living in an eligible regional location. 

For more information, please phone the Country Age Pension Fuel Card information line on 1300 666 609 or visit the website.

Discount Amount: Up to $575 pa
Further Information: www.drd.wa.gov.au/projects/Roads-and-Transport/Pages/Country-Age-Pension-Fuel-Card.aspx

Share page: